This has been a fun month. The weather in Boston is starting to get warm so we've enjoyed taking Brady to some parks and playing outside. We also bought Brady his first potty! Granted, we're not training him to use it yet...just having him get used to it for a while in the hope (yes, I realize it's a stretch) that he'll start to be potty-trained by the time our 2nd little babe arrives on the scene. No rushing this little one to grow up though. He is still my baby - through and through. He is such a snuggle bug and loves to come up to us and give us hugs and kisses. We are so very fortunate to have a child with such a fantastic demeanor.
I'm still nursing him at least either morning or night (both on the weekends). We both really love the special time together. I realize this time is quickly coming to an end and it makes me feel very sad. It would be one thing if he no longer had any interest but he just loves the special time with Mommy and - quite honestly - I do too. Brady has about 10 teeth now (including 1 - almost 2 - molars) but that hasn't affected anything. So I figure, why the heck not?

He drinks lots of whole milk during the day and eats really well. He's also really tall for his

age. So everything is as it should be and Mommy's milk is really good for him. I have no idea why I'm trying to explain this to my blog like I need a reason why I should still be nursing. How ridiculous. I'm so proud of myself for nursing this long. For those who haven't nursed
I took Brady to school on April 14. His pal, Chloe, came in a few minutes after us. Brady took one look at her, got this GIANT grin on his face and ran across the room to her - and gave her a hug. I don't think it gets any better than that. I love that Brady's a year old and already has two great friends (Sam and Chloe).
On April 27, the sellers of 4 Penn in Winchester accepted our (2nd) offer! Yep, we just bought our house!!! We are THRILLED! Sadly, we can't move until August 2nd (the sellers are still looking for a house) but we are so excited. It's a short walk to the elementary school on a really quiet street and in a fantastic neighborhood. AND Brady approves. :) We can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment